Find out more about FC Boats and its journey on becoming a popular and fast-growing alloy boat brand.
Ross and Max Christensen sat down with our customer Paul Michaels from The Paul Michaels Revolution to talk about FC Boats journey. Well worth the listen but if you don’t have a full hour and half then below is a breakdown of the parts you might be specifically interested in.
- Intro – What’s going on at FC Boats and The Boat Show // 0min – 7min
- Evolution of FC Boats, the design of the boats and how does Fish City fit in // 7min – 27min
- Runabouts starting with the FC 430 – Dwayne Sweeny’s 190.5kg Marlin in an FC 465 and Collin Marriner’s Marlin in a FC 430 Tiller // 27min – 38min
- Centre Consoles – FC Boats unique design features – Gunnels, Dry Riding Boats // 38min – 43min
- Cuddy Cabins – Hard Tops, more FC Boats unique design features and how Ross’ racing background helped with the design features // 43min – 52min
- Floatation – more on the FC Boats unique features // 52min – 60mins
- Motors, props and finding the right motor for your boat // 60min – 1.15min
- Question from Customer Nic Meyer // 1.15min – 1.18min
PM Outdoors and Reviews – https://bit.ly/2zoxY9v