FC Boats is one of New Zealand’s premier Aluminium Fishing Boat brands, we are a small but cohesive team based in Hamilton. We are looking for an enthusiastic Workshop Forman to help lead our production and team to the next level.
Due to company growth an opportunity for a new role as Workshop Forman has become available to join our growing team here in Frankton. In this role you will play a key part in the organising of work load, Quality Control, Development of Standard operating procedures, keeping team Moral high and improving efficiency of the workshop. Maintaining the companies 5S workshop and continually improving the workshop and processes in general. You will be responsible in conjunction with the General Manager for the performance of the workshop and business. You will know how to motivate and lead the team to maintain KPI’s. Your time will be spent between the office and the factory floor with roughly 30% of your time in the office and 70% on the factory floor.
You must have the following:
- Experience in boat building preferable or at least manufacturing/engineering experience
- At Least 3 Years’ experience leading teams in a workshop/factory environment
- An Enthusiasm for continually improving yourself and your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be dealing with customers as well as your team
- Computer Literacy is a must
- A commitment to keep our team safe
As a company FC Boats is growing rapidly and it is creating an awesome opportunity for people to grow within the company, we have many exciting projects coming up.
If you’d like to know more or apply for the position, please contact Max at [email protected] or on 0274138885.
Aluminium Boat Builder.
FC Boats team is growing and we are looking for Aluminium boat builders to fill a full time permanent position within our enthusiastic and dynamic team.
The applicant must have boat building experience, take pride in building a quality product and have the ability to work in a team but also as a self- motivated individual.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Production of all components and welding to complete all sizes of FC boats
- Improve operational efficiency
- Customisation and repair to new and used hulls of any make
- Understand and implement our Health and Safety manual and take all practicable steps to ensure safety of employees and customers at all times
- From time to time undertake other tasks as required to ensure the efficient operation of the workshop
We are proud winners of a national award for innovation and our boats are recognised as extremely safe and stable. We pride ourselves on our core values, quality of production and our great team culture!
If you wish to apply or have any questions, please send your CV to [email protected] or give him a call on 0274138885.